Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Uh...hello Spring?? Where are you?

-.7 pound

Yesterday morning there was no snow...this morning there was lots of snow!  What the heck?  I have been so excited for the weather to get nicer.  I dug out all my gardening books, order a couple NEW gardening books, I've been looking at seed packets and planning my garden area....then this morning, icky miserable snow!  BAH!!
I am finishing up my second day back to work...I will have worked a whole whopping 2 1/2 hours today!  I can tell I need a nap already, but it's nice to be out of the house, out of bed, out of my PJs.
My memory is still a little dodgey....I forget things....it really is in one ear and right out the other.  I can't recall simple little words.  Yesterday's word was coaster.  I have decided that when I can't recall a word I'm just going to insert the first word that comes to mind, so talking with me should be good times.  *L*  Monkey...Palomino....Raspberry....you get the idea!

My meds are still making me queasy.  I have resorted to Pepto Bismol....which I absolutely despise.  It tastes gross, the texture is gross, the smell is gross....however it does tone down the queasy stomach and "other" problems.  So you know it's gotta be bad if I'm willing to pay money and ingest that disgusting stuff.  I didn't eat nearly enough yesterday.  A very dear friend of mine has started the same diet I'm on and she's so excited about it, it's gotten me all ramped up about it again.  She's been blogging about what she's been eating for the day.  I really think that's an excellent idea just for self-clarity.  So, I'm a big copy cat and I'm gonna do it too.  Bear with me....I know it can be boring.  *L*  Know, before I write this down, that I didn't eat enough food yesterday and that's saying something considering I'm supposed to be getting about 500 calories a day....so here goes:

Breakfast
5 mini pretzels
1 Liter bottle of Seltzer water

Lunch
10 French Fries

Snack
Handful of mini pretzels on my way through the kitchen

Dinner
tiny little steak
yogurt

Calories:  I have no idea  *L*

Today will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment