Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things are moving right along!

-3.1 pounds (37 lbs total)

I'm a big dork...my Dr. Who nails!
I started back to work today!  Whoo hoo!!  I worked from 8:30am to noon....got home by one and slept from 1 to 6.  Tomorrow I will be working from 10 to noon and we'll see if my nap is shorter.  *L*
We are back on track with the diet...or lifestyle change as we like to call it.  Partly because it's time and I've maintained for far too long....and partly because the new anti-viral medication I'm on makes me queasy and jittery!  So it all works together.  *L*  I've been a bit crafty so I've done a little bit of sewing, and a little bit of crocheting.  I managed to get my hair dyed with a fresh coat of hot pink...it was getting pretty faded...and I did my nails.  I'm slowly working on a couple of craft swaps, and planning out some costumes for my husband and daughter.

I've mentioned before that my husband and youngest daughter go to an anime convention every year together.  It's just something they enjoy and they like that it's "their" time together.  However....this year is seems they've decided I should go with them!  What?  I have nothing to wear!!  Damn it....now I have to make myself something!  *L*  I sew....A LOT....so I am making three costumes for my daughter for that weekend, and my husband has decided to try his hand at a steampunk outfit.  He didn't ask for it, but how can I let him go to a convention without something new and cool to wear...so I'm making him a vest and a long coat!
I've decided to wear something steampunk as well.  I started a skirt, and ordered a kick ass pattern from Laughing Moon Merchantile for an underbust corset!!  Oh how the things I like to wear and do are so varied...so haphazard.....so strange!  *L*
I'm going back and forth on making my outfit all browns and burgundys and western-y and zebra print and hot pink.....I'm leaning toward the zebra today...but yesterday it was the western.  I better decide soon...the convention is in April!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your doing much better amor.
    your a little busy bee now..I adore steampunk too.
    those Dr. Who nails are the cutest.Mi Buddy loves thats show.
    cant wait to see what you conjured up.

    ReplyDelete