Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have the best husband!!!

My husband and I have been married for 9 years on Valentine's Day.  Every single year that we've been married he does a 14 day countdown from the 1st to the 14th.  The first year was a card a day, each with a different reason why he loves me and wanted to marry me!  He's an artist, so one year I got 14 dragon pictures that he turned into a book for me http://www.lulu.com/product/file-download/a-book-of-dragons/2203036?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/5.

This morning I found this on the dashboard of my car....frozen solid I might add *L*.....
See...BEST husband in the whole world!!

On a completely different topic, my family participates in the SCA, or Society for Creative Anachronism www.sca.org if you're interested.  It's a medieval recreation group.  Yeah, I know....I'm a big ol' dork!  *L*
Anyway...my 18 year old son went to an event this weekend...he got to put on his armor and fight lots and lots and LOTS of really good fighters....he came home with a whole lot of bumps and bruises.  This is his favorite one.....

My son is the one in the blue on the right

Kenneth...standing in the center....first time on the field
Yup...I actually let my child get hit with sticks...and he likes it!!  Loves it in fact!!!

4 comments:

  1. I do I do....I will try to dig out some pictures of me all dressed up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a SCA member, but I am a rennie and IWG member, so I know exactly how cool that is. And he should be proud that is a wicked bruise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is so sweet and romantic.. Little things coubt amor.
    Yes would love to see you all dressed up for this event.

    ReplyDelete