Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3...Watch out for that holiday poundage!!

So we are back on track with our "lifestyle change".  We've opted to NOT call it a diet  *L*.  I gained a whopping 10.8 pounds over the holidays.  DAMN!!  Not gonna beat myself up though....them were some darn good cookies!!
Not a whole lot going on at the moment.  First day back to work for the new year and we showed up to a broken boiler.  Our office is in the upstairs of a post office...a historic building built in I think 1910...it would seem the boiler is just as old.  The office is a balmy 42 degrees!!  We're all sitting around with runny noses and our coats on!!  My boss keeps referring to everyone as "my comrade" then went out and purchased two egg rolls from the gas station hot case to keep in his pockets to warm his hands!  *L*

1 comment:

  1. ay tell me about it..I feel so bloated from all the holiday foods..I am wearing my slimming belt all day,lol
    egg tolls,lol

    ReplyDelete