Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oops...missed a day!

So I missed a day of blogging already!!  Dang it....and it was partly my fault partly the fault of the building I work in. The heat was out in my office for two days making for a very miserable Trixie!!  My boss sent me to buy space heaters so we could at least function...so $100 later I was huddled in front of my brand new desk heater...which ran for approximately 3 minutes before knocking out the power to only my office!  This effectively killed the phone system, knocked out the internet, and shut down my computer and printer!  Took them an hour to find the breaker box.  Finally, power gets turned back on...me huddled in front of my desk heater again...tried to print something...BANG...no power again!  This time there isn't anyone in the building with the key to the breaker box so I got to go home an hour early!!  I haven't been doing any sewing or crafty stuff as I've been coming home and bundling up in my chair with a blanket and warm socks and trying to bribe the dogs to lay on my feet!!
This morning we have power AND heat!!  Whoo hoo!!

I did manage to get my daughters acrylic nails on yesterday.  I'm going to finish painting them tonight...since my girl has a love of long trashy nails just like her momma!!  I have two people asking to get their nails done as well....perhaps I should start to charge for this stuff!!

I got a bonus from one of my bosses for christmas so I bought myself a pretty new bauble!!  It's hard to tell in the picture but the stones are pink!!  I am obsessed with pink!  I have a beautiful wedding set, gold...diamonds, but I've been feeling that Trixie should wear something big and flashy.....and pink!  *L*
My Christmas present to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year love!
    thats ok dont beat yourself about it..I wasnt eally feeling like posting to much lately but I am gradualy getting better..shopping did the trick..oh and what beautiful gift you got there..I love long nails..you damn well better charge amor.

    ReplyDelete