Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Had a long weekend

I got to enjoy a 4 day weekend at home with my family.  I did a whole lot of stuff....did my daughters nails (twice because she broke one), dyed her hair purple.  My mom came over and I did her nails...first time ever she's had acrylic nails on...she's hooked I think!  She stayed for about 4 hours or so just to visit.  I hung out with my husband and my son let me use his computer to play Left 4 Dead 2.  Boy am I terrible at first person shooter games.  However, they are my husbands favorite types of computer games so if I wanna play a game with him, I'm gonna have to brush up on my zombie killing skills.  *L*  I gave my hubby a shave and a haircut so it looks like someone cares about him now.
I thought I would share a few things from around my house today...so here are 5...count them....5 vaguely interesting things about me....
This is the empty space my 32 inch flat screen used to occupy in my bedroom for the many nights I can't sleep....we had a quick little power surge that knocked to power out for about 5 seconds....it was enough to kill my TV.  *sigh*
I have the absolute best husband in the entire world.  He puts up with my strange behavior and weird obsessions and loves me still.  *L*  I got a wild hair one day and decided I simply HAD to paint our master bathroom hot pink....he took me straight to the store for paint!
These are little love notes from my hubby....they are currently stuck to the wall under my bathroom mirror.  But originally they were stuck all over the house....under my bathrobe, in the fridge, on my sewing machine...he's the best!!  He does this kind of stuff a lot...enough that it makes my friends make retching noises when I tell them about it.....so you'd think I'd be used to it...but I am constantly amazed and how much he loves me and how often he shows me.  I ain't kidding around when I say I'm spoiled rotten!!
Though I hate to admit it....this is what my craft room usually looks like!!  A huge disaster.  The cutting table in the middle there is sort of like the straw game where you have to pull a straw without knocking any others over.  There are scissors, pins, clothing projects, nail stuff, glass beads, my husband drawing tablet...pick a thing and I could probably find it on that table!!  *L*
And this....this is what my kids call "The Chair of Power"!!!  It's mine..no one else is allowed to sit in it but me.  My laptop is there, my glasses are there, usually a water bottle, almost always at least one bottle of nail polish.  When I'm done working and done crafting....this is where I rule my home from....it's also where I tend to fall asleep if I kick the foot rest up...so I try not to do that to often.  My children LOVE to let me know I snore!  *L*

No comments:

Post a Comment