Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting older is complicated.....

Yep...I've been away for a while.  I've had all sorts of things pop up that need me immediate attention.  First and foremost, my husband's dad is sick.  He was diagnosed with prostrate cancer a little over a year ago.  It's progressing pretty fast so he's in and out of the hospital.  So we've trying to help out with that as much as we can, since my husband's mom isn't as young as she used to be.
We've been arguing with my 18 year old son about graduation.  Looks like he's going to be able to pull it out in the end, but it's been nothing but a fight to get him to do homework!

I did manage to squeeze in a little arts and crafts time for me.  My hubby is a member of Craftster and he was doing a Dungeon's and Dragon's swap....so while he worked on that I crocheted him his very own beholder.  Got the pattern here: http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/imbolc08/beholder.htm
His name is Bostwick

I've been plugging away at a shirt I'm modifying but it's been slow going.  I have a small attention problem...I start things then think of something else that would be fun to do.  *L*

I found a phone case tutorial on Crafster....because you can find all the coolest people making the coolest things there....and since I keep dropping my Droid and breaking the hard cases I keep buying, I thought I'd give this a try...

 http://www.4shared.com/document/-r1W4GNh/Blackberry_phone_case_Tutorial.html


Super easy to make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment