Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5...I am addicted to nail art!!

There..I said it...out loud...in a public-ish forum!!  I am addicted to nail art.  I've worn freakishly long acrylic nails for years.  Paid out the nose for them too.  Then it occurred to me one day that I could do them myself...how hard could it be? *L*  So I've been doing my own nails for about 6 or 7 years!  It's way cheaper and I don't have to explain to the lady that YES I do want them that long....and YES I can function properly with them that long....and YES I can type, tie my shoes, put on jewelry and open pop cans with them that long!!  *L*
My thoughts on it is...the longer, the flashier, the trashier, the brighter the better!!!  And since no one in the small town I live in is willing to do my nails the way I want them I started hand painting them myself!!

The only downside is that my friends and daughters now want their nails done all the time...so I suffer from burn out from time to time which means that my own nail maintenance falls to the wayside.

Pictures of nails past:



No comments:

Post a Comment