Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ahhhh, Christmas is just around the corner!

So I did nothing even sort of creative last night!  My husband, our boys and some of their friends played cards last night.  My craft room cutting table also doubles as a gaming table...I was all stiff from my fall down the driveway yesterday so I settled into my chair with a blankie, my laptop, some aspirin and a can of Almond Roca (so much for the diet).  I was in bed and asleep by 9!  I did manage to stay asleep all night, which is a rarity for me....Feeling pretty good today!

I do have sewing plans...but I am finding it hard to be all motivated when I get off work at 4 and it's already dark and cold outside.  During the winter I find that I'd much rather cuddle on the couch with my husband and hot chocolate then sit in my sewing room.  However....Christmas is just around the corner...a little more than a week!!  I promise myself every year that I won't be getting things together just days before Christmas!  I don't think I've EVER kept that promise.  The other problem I'm encountering is when I finally do manage to drag myself into the craft room I can't seem to concentrate on Christmas gifts...I'm far more interested in making things for myself.  *L*

Do you like my fluffy pink bird?
He's my work pen!  *L*
So no Victory rolls today...just too lazy for hair and makeup.  So I have pigtails and a completely makeup free face!  I am wearing the denim skirt I made for myself out of jeans I never wore.  It's so cute...probably too young for me, but this my year of "I don't care what people think".  *L*  Leggings, brown sweater and brown socks with my super cute tennies!!

I think today might be a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. you know you are the cutest friggin thing ever, right? Completely perfect as you are right there in the piture.

    ReplyDelete