Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oops...missed a day!

Well then.  I already missed a day of my "I'm going to blog everyday"!  *L*  I was otherwise occupied in the craftroom.  I made myself a denim mini-skirt out of a pair of jeans that I've never worn....I LOVE it!!  I haven't worn a mini skirt since I was in high school, and that was quite some time ago, let me tell you.  *L*
I worked on my 40's-ish overalls....they were an epic failure.  Despite measuring the crotch was too short so it ... um....rode up??  *L*  It was soooo not flattering!  However, I am determined to make a pair of overalls that I can wear...so I will use the disaster as a learning experience and I will measure twice this time.  Fortunately I have a lot of this beige material.  The silhouette of the overalls looks good, so I'm happy with they idea of the pattern I made...just needs some modifications.

Big Apple Red
I did manage to make an appointment for a haircut.  Can't get in until December 21.  The girl who cuts my hair is great and always always booked for weeks.  But it's worth the wait.  I also managed to get a few Christmas presents sewn AND I managed to give myself a fresh new manicure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment