Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm chock full of complaints today!!

I still have accomplished nothing over the past few days.  I'm just not all that interested in sewing for some reason.  I'm mostly interested in sleeping.  I'm tired all the time, I alternate between way to hot and way to cold (never a comfy in between), and every joint in my body aches.  It kills me to walk the stairs to work lately.  I thought I was getting sick, but it's been about three weeks and I've not gotten sick, but my aches and pains haven't toned down either!  I think it sucks to get older!!!  *L*

I got a haircut yesterday....not totally sold on it.  I have never ever gotten a bad hair cut from this place before...but yesterday not so good.  One side is longer and it makes me look like I have a giant hair bubble sitting atop my neck!!  *L*  I'll give it two weeks...grandma always said the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is two weeks....so we shall see!!

I think my 18 year old son is smoking, but he won't confess to it.  He just comes up with the absolute stupidest lamest excuses EVER to "go for a walk".  Oddly enough, the thing that bothers me most about the smoking....I built those lungs...took me 9 long bloated months to give him a perfect working pair of lungs....and the thanks I get?  Wrecking them by smoking!!  How ungrateful!!  *L*

No comments:

Post a Comment