Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Couldn't find a thing to wear!!

Well, it's Monday, and I couldn't find anything cute or interesting to wear.  So I have resorted to wearing a giant sweater and my "mom" jeans.  I made myself a mini skirt out of an old pair of jeans, but I wasn't really feeling it when I got dressed this morning.  I think I need more clothes *L*

  It would seem that blogging over the weekend is a bit more difficult than I anticipated.  It's not that I don't have the time.  I'm lazy.  I spend quite a bit of time with my laptop, well, in my lap on the weekends, but my addiction this weekend seemed to be The Sims 3.  I don't so much play the game as much as I build people and houses.  Don't get me wrong...I love the game...I love all that power I can wield over my town full of little people who must obey my every command.  *L*  But I also like a good cheat code that gives me unlimited money to build and buy whatever I want.  All my little people are fatties, all unemployed, and all fabulously wealthy.  *L*

I managed to get in some sewing on Saturday, but not much.  I made a hat for my nephew but it has to be all picked apart and redone because I managed to get the size wrong.  Sad day!  I didn't do anything crafty at all on Sunday...just vegged around the house.  Spent time with my husband, went to a meeting for our local medieval recreation group that I and my family are involved in.  Ate some gingerbread cookies....ate some more gingerbread cookies.

Tonight there will be no sewing again.  Our youngest two kids are in high school, one Sophomore and one Senior.  Both are in the band and/or choir and the school is having their annual Christmas concert tonight.  It is about 3 hours of hellish torture.  They one or two bright spots for the night are the Jazz Band...who play all swing style music, and the Advanced Choir...which is full of kids who had to audition to be in so they can actually sing.

I look so disgusted *L*
And my hair is a strange color!


On a fashion note, I managed to get my hair into actual victory rolls (good job ME)!!  It's been a while since I've been able to do that since I cut my hair off several years ago so I could dye it strange colors.  I miss the hot pinkness of my hair.   My hair is telling me it wants to be pink again....no matter what color I dye it, the pink always peeks out!!

2 comments:

  1. you take that mean comment back Missy! You do not look disgusting. You look cute and sassy. Tell yourself that right now! Your hair looks cute in rolls!

    ReplyDelete