Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am cute today!!

It even glows in the dark
Onward and upward on my blogging. I discovered this morning as I was putting on my makeup that yesterday I glued my false eyelashes on wrong....left on the right eye, right on the left eye.  I didn't think it would matter...but good heavens I was picking at them all day!  Uh, yes Shannon, they are tapered for a reason!  So not only did they drive me crazy, I kinda looked cross-eyed all day!  *L*  Today....they are on correctly...my hair is perfect, and I'm wearing a cute purple sweater with skeleton hand barrettes (that I LOVE)....Today..I feel good...and damn if I don't look good too.  *L*

 I didn't get any sewing done last night.  My craft room kept calling to me, but life likes to interfere with my play time.  *L*  I went to the high school with my 16 year old daughter to a glass bead making class.  Glass beads are something I already do, I just wanted to see if the teacher was being safe...and frankly to worm my way into his good graces so I could get some torch time and maybe learn how to do glass fusing (which we will be doing next week)

My overalls are still sitting, all cut out, on the cutting table...tonight is the night I'm going to start sewing.  I plan on going through my closet this weekend is pulling out what I don't wear and making a pile of things that I can modify more to my liking!  In the middle of all that, I need to work on Christmas presents for my family!  No rest for the wicked!  :)

Today's ratty manicure
I think today I will make an appointment for a haircut so that my "do's" work better...and perhaps I will re-do my nails...they're getting a little ratty.  Still cute, but almost time for a fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment