Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gummy Bear Addict!!

Well, I have survived Christmas!!  Took a bit of a beating from my family last night regarding my son and my ability to parent him correctly.  But I will survive.  My son is a good kid who acts like most 18 year old boys...he has a smart mouth and he'd rather skateboard than do his homework.  But he's not in Juvi, he doesn't have a criminal record, he doesn't do drugs, hasn't knocked anyone up, and he hugs me and tells me he loves me in front of his friends.  I think I've done alright by him.

My addiction
Sourpussclothing.com...go there!
My husband spoiled me rotten for Christmas.  He snuck in quite a few presents for me....lots of rockabilly clothes and a purse from sourpuss that I LOVE!!  My kids were happy with their gifts.  Our oldest daughter came home for 3 days which was very cool.  She lives about 5 hours away so we don't get to see her very often.  She fed my gummy bear addiction...she bought me a 4 pound bag AND a giant green gummy bear!!  *L*  He is sitting on my desk at work.  I just can't bring myself to eat him...where do you start?  A leg?  An arm?  An ear?  His face??  So, he sits on my desk in his little plastic wrapper!  I will save him for an emergency!  *L*  Gummy bears are sort of disgusting and actually make me quite queasy and give me bangin' heartburn....but I just can't stop eating them!!

So, I am sitting at my desk at work, eating gummies and tums, popping throat lozenges for my sore throat and drinking seltzer water!!  Doesn't it sound disgusting??  *L*

No comments:

Post a Comment